Monday, December 18, 2023

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Back from a brief run. Feeling good, cleansed. Worked out at 6:30. Felt the cardio. Most of my physical activity for the day now done.

7am, Removing adhesive goo from my STT pieces. Must find a small box for them. 37RM is not cheap. No further word of my parcel. Had a ramen with sambal for breakfast. Drank black coffee, Moccona 8 strength.

8am, Dad left with Sis for his procedure. Mom and I will pick him up around lunch. Resting and de-stressing in my room. Things must go slow now. Rumors abound on the Internet. Will we get a second MCO?

9am, Got cleaned easily. Washed up thoroughly as there are bacteria and fungus givers around. Should be a good, restful day. 6 days till Christmas. Liew forces still lashing intermittently. Their estimation prophecy breaking down in ways obvious to young ones.

2pm, Suspect Dad might be very ill and everyone doesn’t want to say. We need him in so many ways yet without Mom and Dad, would free me to do many things I’ve always wanted, to be the man I was supposed to be. But the future is the future, and it isn’t formed in advance.

Took sandpaper to the black STT pieces to de-goo them. Worked quite well. The white ones are attracting ants for some reason. I need a carry box as I already lost one small cube and they’re hard to find. No more hard work for today. Have to find a cheaper solution to manufacturing STT. Maybe $2.

4pm, Put on my MQ-27. Makes me happier than the T-D which is full of others’ memories and longings. Can’t wait for its more fashionable strap to arrive. Tonight, will design the rule / strategy sheet. Make a video of it as well.

8pm, Took my meds and brushed. Will work more tomorrow, sleep early tonight. It’s been a day of some troubles. Many are feeling unsettled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...