Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Wednesday 5am

Up early. Got cleaned. Will run and work out soon. Liew witches still placing western children onto Christians from the east to judge them. Could use some breakfast.

6am, Back from my run. Feeling fitter and well regulated. Worked out for that cardio. Lots to do but will take it slow. No point sacrificing my health. Parcel may land in KL today. Had a ramen with spicy sambal dip, and 100plus for breakfast. Brushed with my new Supersoft Colgate toothbrush -a motivation point in my morning routine as are my Kiprun KD500 shoes.

7am, Was motivated to take a shower by my Good Virtues body wash. Quality things are so important. Will work a bit at 8am.
w
8am, Am down with a stomach ache from eating the sambal. Don’t feel like working. Maybe in an hour or so. Everything is going  at a snail’s pace.

10am, Taking Mom to physiotherapy. Planning to make some Shorts of me reading from the book I’m selling as well as of STT this afternoon.

12pm, Had Maggi goreng for lunch. Talked about future sensing in mindspace. Parcel is in KL right now and may deliver tomorrow, hopefully after hospital otherwise Mom can watch for it.

1pm, Covid cases continue to climb. It won’t be long before the country is forced to shut down again. Maybe around CNY.

3pm, Had diarrhea from too much sambal. Got attacked by western babies guided by Liew witchy 6. Had to needle them off and tell them they are dirtier than me.

4pm, Fixed our TV not turning on and blinking. It was either a bad power strip on an adjacent socket, bad, or going-bad power cable. Saved 3kRM for a new one. Unsure what to cook for dinner. We are all still frazzled from our sudden serious health issues.

6pm, Took a warm shower earlier. Just resting. Rationing my health / strength. Can’t wait for my new strap and to be done with hospital for another 3 months. Will try to wake up earlier for a run and workout. I guess that’s all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...