Sunday, December 17, 2023

Monday 6am

Taking a break from running. Will go on a long walk to Kuala Lumpur instead. Workout by 6:30. Managed to get clean quite easily. Liew witchy 6 carting more western children onto me. Strap is arriving in Malaysia. Had spicy ramen for breakfast. Worked out and am feeling good. Will head out to the LRT at 10am.

7am, Brushed and showered. Changed out of my coffee stained Eagle King (cheaper Pagoda) and into my going out shirt. Want to do ~2 hours of walking through KL.

9am, Being pushed to do stuff when it’s not time yet. Some prophetic signs: ‘hold your heads high as your redemption nears’. Those who may not survive till the Rapture should renounce sin today. Taking some hits from the Liew 6 while American kids are searching through my soul for some reason.

12pm, Back from my weekly walk. Showered and changed into a fresh shirt. Bought materials for making an STT set. Will attempt to trim / cut them up this evening. Cost me 37RM, a princely outlay. Family stuffing themselves into my left ear. There’s nothing to hear. I’m rarely contacted and God already informed them of His prerequisites for heaven. Ate a curry laksa ramen to recharge.

4pm, Brief rain. Have to help cook dinner tonight. Will make fried soy / oyster sauce chicken with sesame oil and garlic.

6pm, Someone from Malaysia downloaded my free eBook and another from Europe viewed my STT game page. I urged them to share my stories and game. Maybe I will be successful by the New Year.

8pm, We finished dinner late. Dad has to take his gut clearing drink soon. Endoscopy tomorrow. Sis, who is a doctor, is a bit stressed. Brushed and took my meds. Will sleep soon. Must remember to eat Sis’s Godiva pearls tomorrow before my run.

10pm, Made an STT set that doesn’t suck. Just need to somehow wash off the persistent tackiness. Took a Rivotril and should sleep soon. Looking forward to my run tomorrow before dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...