Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sunday 4am

Up really early. Will run and work out around 5:30am. Wearing my resin Casio tank on thin faux lizard and my Promaster. Liew witches lashing out with American babies and kids.

6am, Back from my run. Getting fitter and less out of breath. Was able to run quicker. Worked out well, less tired. Later, off to the mall with the folks. Liew baby army needs healing but they’re very rude and unrepentant. Fell asleep before I could submit to FFM. Maybe after lunch. Feeling happy with my watch rotation and hope to own a luxury piece soon unless God needs my service.

Healed numerous babies who now won’t serve the Liew witchy 6 and their Mensa helpers. Realized that all my favorite watches and straps were bought off Shopee! And also, Xmas is tomorrow.

7am, Got cleaned quite easily. Brushed. Had chocolate spread on wholewheat for breakfast earlier. Drank a black iced coffee too. Looking forward to Arab rice for lunch. Noticing there’s poverty everywhere even as Anwar declares economic revitalization in 2024.

3pm, Back from grocery shopping. It’s fun for the folks but heavy on my bad back. Got gifts for Sis who’s been very helpful and kind. I got a new singlet in dark olive green. Feels comfy. On the whole, a relaxing day that is going well so far. We didn’t mop upstairs yesterday but swept so it’s quite clean.

Planning to rest until evening, then write a bit for submission to FFM.

5pm, Mopped my room. Wrote a few songs with weird chords on guitar, harmonica, and flute.

7pm, Had soup and pasta for dinner. Quite good. Tomorrow, an outing to KL. Last Monday I was at MidValley. Will be wearing my Q&Q diver on NATO. Some days the odd watch gets the wrist time. Life is like spice.

8pm, Took my meds. No Rivotril. Expect to sleep around midnight, up at 7am. The mindspaces are dangerous with threats since we put our foot down on the abuse / harassment, and pain-giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...