Sunday, December 24, 2023

Monday 6am

Was up at 5:30. Won’t be running, just work out by 6:30 and head out to KL around 10am. My MQ-27 shorts was popular. STT still getting occasional views. Workout went well. Feeling stronger and fitter. Wonder what shops will open on Xmas day. Realized lately that I no longer care about my computer -it's just a tool for getting my content creation done. And my watch is just to compliment my wardrobe. Style and status fade as I turn middle-aged and the things of the Spirit take precedence.

7am, Was roughed up by western fighters. We cut them all down to size, mentally. This was because we taught them kindly yesterday, cutting down our own Asian bad, yet today the Whites took revenge.

9am, Decided to check out Decathlon instead of roaming round KL. They have a year end sale. The state of my wardrobe:
  1. White Tarmak / gray  [home-wear: 4 Eagle King / Kiprun black / red]
  2. Black Artengo / gray
  3. Green Domyos / white
  4. Beige Domyos / white
  5. Gray Olian / green
  6. Orange Domyos / blue
  7. Turquoise Domyos / gray
  8. Khaki Millet / charcoal
I have 2 long pants:
  1. Paisley Cookman / white
  2. Denim Uniqlo / white-blue
12pm, Back from Decathlon. Got a white cotton tee to pair with my jeans or other shorts, 19RM. Reasonable. 15RM would have been better. Got Mom a nice top in medium tho she always thinks she’s large. Not much on sale and the remaining smartwatch is too expensive at over 200RM. New things once in a while or gifts are always nice. And the half hour walk did me good.

1pm, Took a shower and changed out of my excursion clothes. Wore a pair of fresh white briefs and other cottons overall. I do like wearing my Millet shorts tho. Paid almost 250RM back in 2013 IIRC. For a while they were given to Dad but I traded a pair of hunting bermudas for it back. It has a destiny with me more than anything I feel at the moment.

4pm, Had a lot of sweet food today. Choc and ice cream. Thought of eating a Snickers bar. Maybe after my run tomorrow morning. Still wearing the Q&Q diver on NATO.

6pm, Helped make veg for dinner. Took a quick warm shower and changed into fresh clothes. Babies all over the world and kids angry with the Liew witchy 6. They may not see the New Year.

10pm, Looks like the Liew witchy 6 will die on Christmas day, after being struck permanently blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...