Friday, December 22, 2023

Saturday 5am

Up early. Feeling groggy. Will run a little later. My STT video got 17 views in 12 hours. Not too bad. I was expecting zero. Liew witches still defiant, propped up by sinners they control. 9 hours till my strap arrives. Can’t wait! Back from my run. Feeling fitter and healthier. Worked out for that cardio.

7am, Thinking my JP1060’s battery can last another 6-7 years. Plenty of juice to ride out the early Tribulation (before 2028) / pre-Revelations, near which we should be Raptured. I can change the MQ’s battery myself easily. While my solar MudMan will last 25 years. Had a peppery ramen as I needed some carbs after the exercise. Brushed. I like my new Colgate Supersoft.

9am, Couldn’t loo much for the past 2 days. Not constipated tho, just full of gas. Dusted my guitar bags and swept my room. Mop it later. Living in a well-cleaned space is relaxing. Put on the a/c to cool down. Mom wants the moth pupa sacs swept off the walls. Will do it before CNY. I had a few months of insect infestation in my room. Such are the tropics. Parcel still stuck at PJ delivery hub.

11am, Parcel out for delivery an hour ago. Should reach by 2pm. Feeling peaceful. Popped off the stock rubber strap from my MQ-27 in anticipation of the new leather one. Hopefully it will be a match. Able to clear my gut blockage. I get these on and off.

2pm, The strap is in! Looking very smart and snazzy. That’s all the shopping for 2023. Looking forward to next year’s final grail costing hundreds of USD if I can earn some money. Will be writing a new flash fiction tale tonight. May submit it to FFM tomorrow.

Sunday, will take a break from running and go walking in KL. Start off about 9:30 down to Pasar Seni, then onto BB and KLCC to catch the LRT home. Will have a cheap lunch at SK before walking home from Bahagia. Not planning to buy anything.

6pm, May head out with the folks to the mall instead. So I took a Rivotril to sleep early for tomorrow’s run and workout. Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Helped cook turmeric chicken and thin stir-fry pork slices with oyster sauce / soy / Chinese cooking wine. Mom made too much cabbage again. Will brush and sleep by 9pm.

Liew witchy forces tasing vital nerves off us believers in a vain attempt to stop God’s coming and overturn the prophecy. Will spend some time on Shopee looking at straps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...