Saturday, December 16, 2023

Sunday 3am

Up really early. Effect of Rivotril. Slept just 6 hours. Strap for my MQ-27 just shipped. 5 days of waiting.

6am, Back from a brief run. Feeling healthier. Workout at 6:30. Decided not to head out to the mall today in case we get Covid again. Hoping for a nice lunch. Just drank water so far. Workout felt good. I can feel my health improving. Carrying many people, I need to take better care of myself. Also avoid stressful work that nobody approves of. Ate a tomyam kaw ramen, some cheese and strong iced coffee for breakfast. Meanwhile, there are problems in the mindspaces as evil people can't survive full blown telepathy / karma.

9am, Got cleaned earlier. Wearing the Tenor-Dorly on black FKM tropic / waffle. My sporty casual watch. I’m settling on a 3 watch rotation along with the Mudman solar and CBP Casio tank. A $200’s worth collection for a down and out poorly guy.

10am, Took a brief warm shower with Good Virtues bodywash. Feeling clean and comfortable. Liew witches failed to predict the future on me through my possessions, and have lost support.

1pm, Dad got me a huge lunch of beef rendang, rice, and cabbage-carrot. I’m now satisfied. Tomorrow, planning an outing to Decathlon to buy the Kalenji smart watch for Mom (129RM). OMG, it’s pretty much sold out all over Malaysia. May go to Times Square instead, and LowYat too. Skip tomorrow’s run.

2pm, Wondering what I’ll purchase in 2024. Have pretty much bought everything I ever wanted albeit these were affordables. Not a car / house / holiday cruise which I likely will never have. Guess I lay low next year and maybe promote my game, STT. If I win any money, I may buy a luxury watch ($1-2k).

7pm, Had a good dinner of steamed fish Chinese style. Read Joey Yap’s Thriver’s Guide for 2024. Health is looking to go up. Even now, I’m caring for my fitness and stress levels. Looks like it may pay off soon. I should also gain a mentor who will guide my year long ‘adventure’. In other words, ‘24 ought to be fun.

8pm, Took a bite out of the Liew witchy 6. Took my meds. Brushed. Am writing again.

10pm, Dad has minor complications from his heart procedure. He may not make it past 2024. Had to take out the Liew witchy 6 with stomach and gut ulcers as they were slowly killing too many through mindspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...