Friday, December 15, 2023

Saturday 6am

Up early. Will run soon and work out. Expecting my parcel this afternoon. Back from my run and feeling the cardio. More Christians deceived out of control over their own bodies by Enemy teachings. Workout went quite well. There was some phantom pain but on the whole, feeling healthy. Liew witches lashing out in grief and self-hatred.

7am, My parcel is on delivery early! Should receive it before lunch. Can’t wait. Had a tomyam kaw ramen for breakfast and plain iced water. Exercise makes me hungry as it should. Talked about antichrist teachings and how they won’t be effective for very long. How money and technology is rooted in satanism and the disobedient / sinful ones.

12pm, Parcel is delayed. Maybe 1:30pm. Can't wait to unbox my new super budget Casio dress watch and to try it on.

2pm, Watch arrived in good shape, and I took a much-needed shower and full change of clothes into airy cottons. Read my on-going review on DogBlots.blogspot.com. Now for the small-scales black faux lizard strap.

4pm, Resting -as usual of late. Powers of good are moving in mindspace, helped in by me. Meanwhile war rages on in the west. There will soon be a 10% online-sales tax. Want to head out next week or Sunday, for a long walk. Need to keep up health and de-stress, as a Dragon sign if the Chinese horoscopes are to be believed.

7pm, Helped make dinner. I cooked jerk spice pan-fried pork. Mom made bean paste steamed pork and cauliflower. My strap still hasn’t shipped from China. May have to buy local -at Amcorp possibly.

9pm, Took my meds and a Rivotril to turn in early. Brushed. Feeling more motivated even as evil Liew witches conspire over my soul and the souls of many for their satanic masters. Nobody with a mustard seed of faith / IQ will choose hell. May head out tomorrow so will skip my pre dawn run. Signing off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...