Thursday, December 14, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. Went for a run and worked out. Feeling the calories burn and my body well regulated. Later, we may have to send Mom to hospital for her blood test results review. Yesterday, my parcel failed to ship. May receive it tomorrow.

7am, Got cleaned. Seems like more cancer etc. is being put upon my shoulders. Comes and goes. Still feeling healthier, tho. It won’t be long before Jesus takes the faithful. Brushed. Changed out my shorts. Taking Mom to hospital soon. May get fresh funds in as well.

9am, Back from breakfast at Stadium. Ordered the 18mm faux lizard early after all so it should arrive before Christmas.

2pm, Back from running numerous errands with the folks. Feeling tired and glad to be home. Hope my parcel arrives tomorrow, Saturday, and the strap, before next Thursday. Liew witchy forces struck with withering and are now taking revenge.

3pm, Took a long warm shower and changed into a fresh shirt. Ate a tomyam kaw ramen and drank soy milk. Raining outside. Parcel is delayed again for some reason. Update: it’s shipped!

5pm, Mom is too tired to cook dinner. I may make the folks noodles later. Somehow we didn’t buy enough Chinese greens while at NSK earlier in the week. Watched a video on the MQ-27 line, and they have a confirmed 18mm lug width. The question is whether the strap is too shiny for the watch?

7pm, Took my meds early. Cooked fried chicken and cabbage with soup ramen for dinner. I had porridge as the folks were in need of something nice and I had eaten a tomyam kaw earlier. Had diarrhea due to the spicy food I had around lunch. Will sign off now. Get up early for a pre-dawn run and workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...