Friday, December 1, 2023

Saturday 5am

Up early. Had plain cake and water for breakfast. Went for a brief jog. Lungs still weak so I didn’t run. Could still feel the cardio. Work out by 6am. No sense over-stressing. Looks like my Mudman may arrive today. Great! It must surely be that grail watch I will wear all the time. Worked out, feeling the burn and clear-headdedness. Liews gathering western kids and babies to show they were innocent.

7am, Still confident my parcel will arrive this afternoon. Brushed but couldn’t loo. Sometimes it’s that way. I’ll be home all day anyway.

8am, Looking forward to Monday’s Arip jab at the psych clinic. Makes me feel more alive if anything.

10am, The Mudman is out for delivery. Managed to loo at last. Folks may buy yongtaufu for lunch. Something plain and not over tasty. Feeling hungry. Ate an apple. Hadn’t had much veggies in a week.

1pm, My new watch arrived and shortly after, we had yongtaufu, or fish paste stuffed veggies in clear soup. I need to eat blandish food as my tastebuds have gone hyper sensitive towards spice and certain flavorings. Now taking my Mudman solar for the customary ‘baptism’ shower.

4pm, Just put on the a/c to cool down. Love my new Mudman. A working class man’s watch. And I’m fired up to finish project B. I think tonight, I will write in all the parts / voices that tell the story then weave the songs around them. Okay, am ready for the lyrics and harmonies, and my trusty c40 guitar. It will be done by tonight.

7pm, Feeling lethargic after taking my meds. Dad has to do one more Covid test before his watchman heart procedure. Ate some bland-saltish egg and baked beans for dinner. Don’t feel like writing music tonight much. Still loving my Mudman solar. Able to drink more water now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...