Saturday, December 2, 2023

Sunday 5am

Up early. Couldn’t loo. Am going for a run / jog by 6am, then to work out at 6:30. Ate some walnut cake with iced water to energize. Run went well -faster. Got that cardio feeling.

6am, Worked out briefly. Felt the muscle burn. Then abruptly, back to being an iPad potato.

10am, Looking forward to a tasty lunch. I haven’t been able to eat well lately. Still wearing my MudMan.

2pm, Was browsing Pateks and found one for circa 150kRM. The price of an SUV. Just this morning I was talking about possessions and how too many expensive things weigh on your peace of mind. Imagine parking your Porsche at SS2 market or having your 7 million RM bungalow robbed while you were out. Living modestly is far better on the heart.

Even if I earned a million bucks a year, I would not own a Mercedes, nor a Rolex. I would not tour the world or eat luxury food and drinks. One might find me down by the lake in karate pants and a Tang shirt, practicing TaiChi, sipping a Carlsberg.

4pm, Took another shower after taking Mom out for a brisk walk. Should do it every day. Tonight, I want to learn some TaiChi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...