Thursday, November 30, 2023

Friday 5am

Up early. Went out to run but could only jog. Felt a bit of cardio. Now to work out at 5:30. Workout went smoothly. Feeling regulated and healthier. Liew witches trying to stir up trouble everywhere with me as their cover.

8am, Hard to get clean this morning. Brushed. Been ogling a Mudmaster carbon core for just over 900RM. 

10am, Decided to buy the Mudman “golden eye” for 565RM. A pretty decent watch for the price, and has moonphase, solar power. Something to look forward to as I recover from the Covid.

11am, Took a very long walk to Sea Park PBB branch to put in 500RM to get my Mudman. Lots of traffic and uphill climbing. Felt invigorated but a bit breathless due to the previous week’s coughing fits. Came home and freshened up as it was very humid out. This is a good deal, being just 20RM over past years’ prices.

2pm, Feeling less weak and some of my taste is returning. I swear my geriatric parents are supporting their bodies on my body, giving me worse Covid symptoms. But WTH, I only have one Mom and Dad. Can’t wait for my Mudman Solar to arrive. It could just be my favorite watch and it was cheap as well.

4pm, The Mudman has shipped! May receive it tomorrow.

7pm, Took my meds early after a small dinner with the Folks. I’m going off the Soliane which was burdonsome and ineffective. Sometimes I wonder what these antipsychotics are supposed to do anyway? Brushed and took a Rivotril. Nothing much to do but sleep early as my mind isn’t functioning well, emotions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...