Monday, December 25, 2023

Tuesday 6am

Up early. Back from my run. Felt fit and less tired. Work out before 7am. Liew witchy forces surge around sinful westerners, their favorite prey. Workout went well. Feeling stronger.

7am, Ate a spicy ramen and iced latte for breakfast. Today, folks are going to the bank. I need to print Mss2 for my cousin. Maybe one for myself. Westerners lashed out for some reason. I’m gradually losing my memory due to stroke in 2007.

8am, Got cleaned. May be a long day running around town. Will tag along, I guess. Need to buy:
  1. limau nipis
  2. mayo
  3. Planta
  4. papaya
  5. all purpose flour
  6. yeast
2pm, Back from the mall and the bank. I had 2 copies of Mss2 printed and bound (11RM each). One is for my cousin who flew in from Oz yesterday. Bought Planta, mayo, and key limes. The rest we had at home. Tonight, baking time! Looks like rain. Only had a roti canai and Milo for lunch. Folks are all worked up over the renovation of their small retirement home. Took some hits from the Liew witchy 6.

4pm, Put on the a/c to cool down. Nothing much is moving this Boxing Day so I too will take it slow. Royals put to shame for their poor judgement. Something a king should have better of. But the enemy came well prepared. Had a bonito ramen for late lunch, and my 3rd cup of coffee. ‘Prince William’ being very stupid, trying to crawl into a shell and shoot the police.

8pm, Took my meds. I’ve had a mild sore throat since 2 days ago. Made beans and grilled chicken for dinner. Don’t feel like baking yet. Maybe tomorrow. Can’t wait to taste papaya buns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...