Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up early. Back from my run. Feeling good. Work out by 7am. Need to bank some cash into my debit card account.

8am, Exercise went well. Got cleaned and changed into fresh clothes. Will go to the bank with Dad later to deposit money for my watch. It’s only 54RM. Usually I walk but the road to Sea Park is quite hazardous. No work getting done yet. At least I’m managing my health well. My dreams of being a DiZi player / composer still on the horizon.

9am, Our usual metro wouldn’t start but thankfully we have backups. Another lousy car 20 years old, local, and one new Proton sedan. Anyway, I put in 100RM, giving me 124RM to spend. I have 70RM left for a nice strap but will wait for the watch to deliver first.

3pm, Will pick up Mom from hospital soon. Bought lots of ramen, new strong coffee, olive oil, and soy milk. Mom made curry potato and mince for lunch. May help prepare a ramen-based dinner tonight as she might be tired. Found a nice lizard effect leather strap for 35RM @Shopee. Will order it later, no hurry.

4pm, Had a tomyam kaw ramen. Really spicy and tasty. Also drank a strong black coffee (level 8). Will be having lunch leftovers for dinner later. Rather good tho. Can’t wait for my new watch. Affordable and potentially very nice.

7pm, Dinner was good. Watch missed its pickup deadline and will not be coming tomorrow. Thought of ordering it an 18mm strap right now but am unsure of its lug width.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...