Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Thursday 6am

Up earlyish. Went for a brief run. Feeling loose and energetic. No need to feed Bean as she passed on yesterday morning. Work out at 7am. House-cleaning later. Liew witches still singing their way into our skulls. Fortunately we have better defenses now.

7am, Had some crisps for breakfast with coconut "milk" Sis got me for my birthday. Work out went well. Feeling that cardio. Will throw away Bean's litter and wipe down the floor later on. The fight is on for the hearts and souls of people everywhere, and I've been chosen to lead in the mindspaces. Evil has blockaded much of the good we can teach and ravaged our bodies. It's up to you -all of you. Who do you choose: God or Satan?

9am, Had more crisps and a scoop of ice cream. Feeling lazy. Maybe start room cleaning now. Wiped and dusted my desk and removed the hamster litter-stuff from my room. Didn't do a 100% job but it's much better, maybe 90% clean. Will put on the a/c and rest some more. Mind wars go on despite the wards and talismans we placed in the ether.

10am, Ate my b'day leftovers for an early lunch. The folks will be going out soon to run their errands. Settling in with Ubuntu 23 on my old Acer laptop. Writing my novella on Google Docs while watching Sara Lubratt's writing vlog via YouTube, PiP.

11am, Still prepping for today's writing session. Stopped to teach some flute technique. Most of the beauty of flute music is in the mouth shape and breath variation. Clever harmonization and fast fingers also help a lot. Fast fingers are simply foreknowing a particular scale progression. It’s not talent or magic.

1pm, Bought a smallish travel chess set off Shopee for just 25RM++ COD. Ships from Perak. See whether it looks good. Ate yongtaufu for lunch. Found my German-made "Jumbo" micro chess set. It's the size of a grown man's palm. Long ago, I lost the white knight and immediately carved a replacement for it from hard yellow soap. That was well over 30 years ago. Now I'm ready to sculpt a better knight from air dry polymer clay. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the nice rosewood folding board I used to have, for the new pieces I ordered.

2pm, Seems the noose is tightening over my family-neighbors’ web of lies and cheating. Maybe soon I’ll be free. Not all are very guilty, just very retarded / stupid / deceived and they milked me of my bile since I was even conceived. Evil ‘Prince William’ who ravaged Asia scheduled to be reprimanded as well, apparently.

4pm, Found my rosewood chessboard. It has 2cm squares which just might be enough for the new set’s 5cm king.

9pm, Invented a boardgame, Stak-tak-to. Hands took a beating while I rolled out the air-dry for the pieces. Somehow I survived it and got the thing shared on my Tumblr @Donutwares. A good game has few rules and they are simple. Though chess is quite the opposite, ironically! I still think STT can hold its own against be big boys as it’s clean and unlimiting, compared to other “new” games of strategy.

Took my meds and will turn in soon. Didn’t do any writing on “B” for yet another day *sigh*. Tomorrow, will probably break from running as I’ll be walking thru Kuala Lumpur. Guess that’s all for tonight. Will write some of my final flash fiction: “SS” before I devote all my time towards B. I am very pleased to be read and relevant even tho nobody has bought my books yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...