Monday, October 16, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Up early, fed Bean, went for a brief run interrupted by heavy rain a bit. Working out soon. Jeans are dry, and so are my LuluLemons, washed yesterday afternoon. Liew witches continue to be a problem.

6am, Feeling healthier, even as the rain drives a cool breeze through my room. Don't know what to do with today tho. Maybe just stay at home and work a bit on EPP.

9am, Was able to loo okay. Rain has stopped. Parcel probably arriving tomorrow. Can tell the difference in color between cheap and expensive jeans.

10am, Sitting at my desk, typing this into my used ThinkPad. Feeling upbeat and okay. Sure the head hits and heart tugs will come once in a while but we are victorious in Spirit. Talked to average American Christians who were offering their sons and daughters to the Liew witches, then pushing others to do the same who live abroad. This is sheer madness. Maybe today it will end.

Been putting together a wardrobe to go with my new Uniqlo jeans. My seconds C&A cargo bermudas can be retired (can jeans be recycled?).
  1. White Eagle King with red / blue collared overshirt
  2. Hoodie in a warm shade of gray
  3. Traveller's vest
  4. Quicksilver / Billabong (maybe one day)
11am, Feeling a bit depressed as the failed witchy 6 push up against me, stopping my work, body functions, and appreciation of life. It's time to fight back with some love-sarcasm.

1pm, Made excellent headway on EPP. Just a little more to do. Quite a bit of work! Feeling fulfilled and hopeful. Good people are helping heal my hand.

5pm, Took a quicker warm shower with clay soap. Mom is making dinner tonight. Hope my parcel arrives tomorrow. Liew witchy 6 fail to understand their dark ways lead only to despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...