Sunday, October 15, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. Went for a brief run and worked out a bit. I'm otherwise mostly sedentary every day. Will feed the hamster at 5:45 after a rest. Still haven't finished project EPP. Liew witches and their western minders continue to harass.

8am, Sat down to work on my booklet. The mind is heavy with madness and vengeance which somehow was all placed on my shoulders, not believing I'm very ill.

10am, Trimmed with my new MAG wireless buzzer (49RM). So convenient. Put on my LuluLemon briefs as I will be trying on jeans at UniQlo. Not much possible to write as anger builds up among the UK Royals.

4pm, Back from Paradigm mall earlier. Had a chicken kebab roll for lunch at the food court -very nice. Also spent 149RM on a pair of wide-fit jeans from UniQlo. My first premium denim (aside from hand me downs from GAP that I wore in university). I have never had jeans this good and new. Thanks, Japan. Hope they dry in time for wearing tomorrow. Want to wash them once a week ideally.

My Bond strap has shipped. Should arrive tomorrow. Must remember the 31RM COD.

10pm, Took my meds, brushed, should sleep in an hour. Dreaming of greener pastures even as my ideas are being debated at the WEF. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Can’t wait for Jesus. Helped a lot of friends destroyed by witchcraft cutting off hearts and minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...