Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Thursday 7am

Up a little later than usual. Still went for a morning run. Fed the hamster. Could loo okay. Will work out soon. Feeling heavy with burdens placed on my shoulders by the deceived and persecuted. Working on project LJ now. My dream of typing a novel into my mobile phone on my self-invented keypad.

5pm, Back from IKEA and HomePro @Mutiara. Had chicken rice for lunch. Mom and Dad are having a good time designing a kitchen. I just went along for the food and a change of scene. LJ is coming along well. There's still a bunch of stuff to do such as incorporating a spacebar function which I missed, and finishing up the autocomplete which is halfway there. Talked to witches and their bewitched in the mindspaces and am helping them heal through mind-body gender relations.

6pm, Finalized the design of LJ. The space is triggered by 2 finger tapping, period by 2 finger tap-hold, and Caps by 2 finger drag (swipe up is persistent, swipe down transient).

7pm, Ironing out key-tap accuracy / usability issues in LJ. May be a few hours before I get it all together assuming mindwork doesn't interrupt. Took a long shower and changed into fresh clothes. Will take my meds at 8pm. Turn in by 10pm.

11pm, Still sleepless but getting tired. Stopped coding for a while. Been thinking. I don’t need any further watches or apparel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...