Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Thursday 5am

Up early. Managed to loo well. Fed the hamster. Running soon and, working out by 6am. Can't wait for my Bond NATO strap. Not many people downloaded mss2.pdf from my site. Just 1 or 2 guys, somehow. Baby forces championed by the Liew witches and Americans collide with my conscience. Feeling invigorated after my short run. Want to rest before working out.

7am, Worked out and brushed. It's time to trim my hair again this week. Liew witchy activity burgeons somehow, among the sinful. This after we told them about Jesus and the Kingdom. Sure paid off... Will work on EPP maybe at 9 to 10am. Wait for my parcel.

9am, Wearing my Q&Q solar diver again. Somehow it returns to my wrist readily. Not a cheap watch, it actually costs around 250RM and has a signed crown, drilled lugs, monocoque case, solar panels -stuff you'd normally find in a watch over twice the price and up. Will be cleaning my room later. No time to work on EPP right now.

Wiped down Bean's loo area with wet TP and handwash. It was quite dirty. Now spick and span. She's having a snack of cottage cheese now. Still waiting for my parcel instead of working. There is a blanket of emotions thrown over me by masses of sinners, wicked, and foolish people. Looks like another day of teaching and not much else.

4pm, Finished cleaning my room. Took a shower. It's now raining. Wrote another short story "Wasters" which goes up on FreeLunch.my as an attraction. I hope to build some mental muscle by adding a new outlandish / outrageous tale every week. Meanwhile my Bond strap has arrived at the delivery office so it must come tomorrow.

5pm, Good job working my stories on X and Tumblr. Hopefully I will build a following from scratch. Liew witches throwing bad babies at my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...