Sunday, October 1, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. Went for my run and worked out. Have to feed the hamster soon.

9am, Joy! Sekk v.3 now works on touchscreen devices (smartphones, iPads etc.). Could this be that 'little' thing that sparks off my good fortune? Was able to loo quite okay. Brushed and prepared for clinic. After the 'ordeal' I will be making the boleadoras. Can't wait to test it out. Tomorrow we may go to NSK grocer. Must get Mom the kefer drink.

Wearing my Q&Q moonphase on croc, even as the Liew witches lash out in frustration at their doomed lives and destroyed future. "Some mistakes you don't make".

12pm, Back from my Arip jab which went well. Drank a Coke. Thought of some less unorthodox ideas for renovating our small house near Taman Aman.

2pm, Mom and Dad are still at the bank and it's started to rain stormily. I had a tomyam ramen and some hazelnut chocolate on wholewheat for a late lunch. Wearing my Seiko 077j on striped 'Bond' NATO. Thinking I will keep to this watch instead of the Swatch or 800h. The most expensive I own, at 3.6kRM, and not much flamboyant.

5pm, Making vegetarian meatballs and pasta for dinner. Egg, bread, celery, onion, garlic, olives, and tomato. Discovered one final bug in Sekk that's confounding me: substitution carry over. Wonder what's wrong. Meanwhile the Liew witchy 6 and their deceived prey weigh heavily on my sore brain nerves.

9pm, Dinner was a bit poor. Nothing much to feed hamster with until we go to NSK tomorrow. Have to take my meds by 10pm. Still debugging Sekk. Making good progress.

11pm, Traced the source of the bug and will squash it tonight before bed. Didn't write SH today or make the boleadoras. Half past 11 and the wandering variable is officially fixed. Will take a good rest. My men's fashion channel is growing nicely albeit slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...