Monday, October 2, 2023

Tuesday 7am

Up lateish. Missed my run and workout. Maybe take it easy today. Hamster is running out of food options. Luckily we’ll be going to NSK later. Americans desperately pushing the Liew witches onto me with no advantage whatsoever.

8am, Managed to squeeze in a bit of exercise. Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Put on my LuluLemon briefs. Still wearing my Seiko diver. Feeling invigorated. Today I'll just be rigging the boleadoras as there is some pressure from the mindspaces. Must remember to buy the goodies.

3pm, Back from NSK with lots of goodies. Kefir and authentic tea, meatballs, hummus and pesto. Dad's biopsy is in and he's cancer-free for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...