Saturday, September 30, 2023

Sunday 7am

Up early, went for a brief run and worked out. Feeling invigorated. May head out to the flea market / Digimall later. Not sure if I will buy anything. Decided not to enter the UpLink aviation challenge. Fed the hamster. It's looking old and haggard but still clinging on. Tomorrow, my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Left arm.

11am, Just got cleaned. Was able to loo well. Heading out in half an hour. Wrote another 1k+ words of SH. Should be done by end of the month. Something to do while being oppressed.

2pm, Back from a long tiring walk. Must have been out 3 hours. Bought weights for the modified boleadoras I'm making. Getting a bit expensive *sweats* to produce the prototype. Almost 70RM. Hopefully won't need more hardware. Also bought Mom some African mud soap from Amcorp flea market. Put on the a/c to cool down. Wore my LuluLemon briefs which were super comfy.

3pm, Having done my writing and exercise all this morning, I am free to cobble together the lasso ball snare. Will take my time. Want to go to a park to test it next week and publish the game rules and snare making instructions online maybe at Lassoball.FreeLunch.my. Kind of looking forward to my psych clinic visit -it breaks the monotony of chronic failure.

9pm, Had a good dinner of chicken and broccoli. Fed the hamster. Will take my meds soon and a Rivotril as well. Liew witchy 6 stab out in frustration. They know no love. Brush at 10pm. Run and work out at 5am tomorrow.

10pm, I may wear my Tissot PRS516 out for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...