Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Wednesday 3am

Took my meds, fed the hamster some cheese, and brushed. Will try to sleep a few hours. Buzzed my hair down. Took 15 minutes with my new cordless trimmer. Still wide awake. Thinking of restructuring my website.

11am, Mom and Dad have gone out to check on our finances. I slept pretty well, for about 4 hours. Using JavaScript and Gumroad to set up a store on freelunch.my. Wearing my Tenor-Dorly. Right now I need to do some cover designing for the paid download versions. I will be offering 2 books for sale, mss2 and ACIFS.

1pm, Submitted my UpLink proposal. Now to paint some cover art. Book store should be up tonight. Tomorrow, hospital visit to collect my meds. Want to head out this weekend on a long walk.

3pm, Am heading out for a walk earlier than expected to clear my mind after all that thinking and get mobile again. Back from almost an hour out. Rehydrated at SK with a 100 Plus on ice. Wore my Oakleys because it was searingly hot. Washed my face, arms, neck and feet. Put on a/c to cool down. Feeling the calories burning off, nice and regulated.

4pm, Decided to buy myself a hand winding watch. Something better than my HMT, for my birthday this November.

8pm, Brushed and fed the hamster. Exercise at 9pm then turn in early as I have a long day at hospital tomorrow.

9pm, Exercised. Feeling stretched and loose. Liew witch forces get poloniumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...