Monday, September 25, 2023

Tuesday 8am

Up earlyish. Feed the hamster by 9am. Someone downloaded my free eBook -from Mountain View, again. Interesting, Will I soon be famous? Planning to go out this morning. Coming down with a rash.

9am, Got cleaned and shaved my leg hair. It was growing pretty wild. Will feed Bean, then head over to KLCC. Looks like rain.

12pm, Home from underwear shopping at LuluLemon. They were very friendly and I got what I came for albeit in a different color. Very comfy underwear with room for 'expansion'. More on UncleWatchReviews.blogspot.com. Waiting for lunch and funds from Dad. My flood mitigation tower idea was tested by an engineering team, and works well especially for draining / lessening flash floods. I deserve a 100RM underwear!

2pm, Mom and Dad are still out so I had sandwiches for lunch.

3pm, Folks bought dimsum for me and Dad handed me some funds. I have 350RM to spend over October. May god on a short trip somewhere, soon.

4pm, May head out to Mutiara tomorrow. Will be dieting a bit more from today. Less jams, milk, fried food, chips, and ramen. Will also walk 1km every day. Liew witches and their western ‘letters’ (KJV) clash with the faithful around the alleged time of Paul’s apostasia. Nobody really knows when the Rapture will happen.

My outstation trip clothes are prepared. I will be traveling in Cookman pants and a cotton Basic Tee as they are practical and tough. Packing a formal shirt, running shirt, Sloggi briefs, and basketball shorts. Need to get some packing cubes / large laundry bags from Daiso. Will be wearing socks and Teva sandals in case of wet conditions.

7pm, Made fried chicken for dinner and will go on a 1hr early morning walk everyday starting tomorrow. Maybe 6am if possible. Will stop eating peanut butter, ramen and roti canai. Feed the hamster at 8pm.

8pm, Fed the hamster and took my meds. Turn in around 11pm after brushing.

9am, Brushed, had a Rivotril and will turn in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...