Sunday, September 24, 2023

Monday 7am

Up early. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster by 8am. Liew witches trying to steal and corrupt my song ideas.

10am, Brushed and fed the hamster. Been feeling okay, not to harried and unsettled. The evil is being handled well at last, with non-lethal force. Am packing my day pack for an outing, maybe overnight, instead of amassing more and more possessions. More on DogBlots.blogspot.com.

11am, Rained. Dad is at the hospital for hemorrhoids treatment. He fears it may be cancer again but that's unlikely. Meanwhile, I've spread word in the mind, among the stuck-out infants, against the Liew 6 and their illogical plan. We have the high ground, increasingly.

Thinking I may wear my Protrek out more than my TD which will go with my more formal attire. Not that there will be much opportunity to wear it. I will also be wearing Cookmans more than my Judo pants as they're more practical.

12pm, Dad's 'hemorrhoids' turned out to be the oft feared side effect of his prostate radiotherapy treatment. And he will have to get the bleeding cauterized at some point. Well, it's only another year to hang on for.

8pm, Fed the hamster some steamed fish. Took a long shower. Was out with Dad earlier to pay our car insurance. Had baked beans and mince for dinner. Talked about the preparations for the Rapture and signs in my life. The Liew witches rage on like they’re a prophecy / chemical reaction. May head out tomorrow to KLCC to check out LuluLemon.

Took my meds and worked out a bit more than usual. Feeling refreshed ahead of tomorrow’s walk. Will feed the hamster some fruit at 10pm. Can’t believe they are trialing my flood mitigation turbo mister idea. My wardrobe status:
  1. UA + Olian
  2. Domyos + Domyos
  3. EK + Domyos
  4. EK + Domyos
  5. Basix + Domyos
  6. EK + Millet
  7. Domyos  + Artengo
Reserve tees: Kiprun, Uniqlo, M&S x 2. I have enough clothes I think.

9pm, Fed the hamster avocado, orange, sweet potato, wholewheat, and cucumber. Finished the leftovers and am ready to turn in early. Tomorrow, will start off at 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...