Friday, September 29, 2023

Saturday 6am

Up early and went for a run. Rained earlier. Fed the hamster and worked out. Good to exercise in the pre dawn hour(s). Feeling refreshed.

Working on my novella, project SH and my jet engine UpLink submission. Mainly to pass the torturous hours. Until the Rapture!

7am, Got cleaned. Put on the a/c as it was humid after the brief rain. Wearing my square, chunky TD (35mm) on lizard.

9am, Cleaning my room. Browsing Shopee. Will write more of SH tonight before bed. It should be done by end of October.

12pm, Wearing my Aqualand for a change. I have too many watches which makes me indecisive. I would like a new 'something' right now. If only there were a way to make some money in a pinch or score something below 350RM that's nice.

4pm, Just finished tuning Sekk so it plays better and more consistently. Check it out at FreeLunch.my/sekk and copy it for your site if you like. Long overdue. Later I will have to write more of SH. Hopefully the vibe carries on. Raining again.

6pm, Finished another 1.2k words easily as before. A story that writes and develops itself -quite amazing. Late tonight I'll be writing up my jet engine proposal for UpLink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...