Sunday, August 13, 2023

Monday 8am

Up earlyish. Have to feed the hamster soon. Liew witches not so wicked this morning. Lizard strap not moving still.

9am, Kid and baby minds press in on me in desperation from witchy attacks on their families. Gave most of them the copper talisman I invented last week. Had a peanut butter and marmalade sandwich for breakfast, and iced latte. Will do some I Ching writing at 9:30.

10am, Got cleaned at last. Will be heading out to the mall later. Still fiddling with my computer instead of working. The press of many hearts, and my stroke make getting things done hard.

5pm, Back from the mall at 3pm. It rained heavily. Bought a CR2032 battery to sleep / revive my Kabini rig. Also got food for the hamster and some cooking ingredients, more avocados for pasta, and teriyaki sauce. Liew witches' genius helpers attacked but were repelled. Watched some videos on the Enemy who attacks God's chosen ones (His servants) through careless sin. Today is a holiday in Selangor. Lizard strap delayed again. Dad bought me a new Khind louvred box fan. Very stylish. Older Panasonic goes to our new house.

7pm, Cooked dinner which was quite tasty. Showered and changed into tomorrow's clothes. Want to go on a walk unless my parcel arrives. Talked about the gospel and the good fight. We are prepared to face Tribulation. Finished the day's hexagram analysis. Will feed the hamster soon. Exercised. Feeling stretched out, joints-clicked, and relaxed.

10pm, Made a massive effort and now have just one more page to write of my I Ching guide book. 6a-5a, two hexagrams for which I have absolutely no data on. If I could do the impossible. Then release the beta manuscript on FreeLunch.my tomorrow instead of 5 days' time.

11pm, Took my meds earlier and will sleep past midnight. Tried to get some celeb data on June-May 2013 but came up with correlations that could mean lots of things. Already feeling tired. Liew witches spearing out nearby. Brushed and will carry on working in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...