Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sunday 8am

Up earlyish, fed the hamster and got cleaned. Did my hexagram analysis. 6 days / pages to go. Coding progressing slowly but with more purpose. Liew witches still at large, turning western kids into pests and destroying their hearts afterwards.

2pm, Finished installing FreeBSD on the Kabini rig. Loads up faster and is something different from the usual Linux distros. Put on the a/c to cool down. More baby minds attacking the faithful, thrown in by the Liew witches. Taking it slow today and just doing light work. Exercise before dinner.

5pm, Watched Jimmy Evans Tipping Point on YouTube, talking about the last Pope. IHS founder: St. Francis' middle name was 'Peter' as in Peter the Roman -the last Pope of Malachi's prophecy. I'm now working from my Pi 4. A great tiny computer for less than 200RM. 10x cheaper than a Mac Mini M2. Maybe there's some kind of purification happening.

Made roast chicken for dinner. Watched more TP while I worked on Sekk's JavaScript. Was able to get Microsoft Visual Studio Code running on the Pi. One of the better free IDEs which also does Python. As I said, not doing any heavy work this sabbath. Cleaning up the mindscape more instead.

7pm, Dinner was good. Will feed the hamster soon. Set up my old Harman Kardon iSub and am playing gospel music. Talked a lot about Jesus, God, and our attitudes towards Him. Bad people are being reformed. Last train to Jordan.

11pm, Didn't do much coding. Strap not moving yet. Took my meds. Playing with my Pi setup. I'm using a 23" BenQ DVI monitor, Microsoft multimedia keyboard and Intellimouse trackball. Also have an ancient iSub providing bass for Edifier R19U speakers. British mind forces pressing me to a pulp. Not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...