Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sunday 12am

May be going out on a long walk tomorrow, to Kuala Lumpur. Wear my Casio 800h. Will be having lunch there. Want to buy Mom a small gift from Kinokuniya. I have saved 2.5kRM, enough for a nice Seiko but it is best kept for a rainy day. Will the Fed announce a currency recall next Wednesday?

9am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Dad wants to go to NSK today so I may tag along there instead depending on Mom's schedule. Exercised. Feeling that cardio.

12pm, Mom made eggs and cheese for lunch. She couldn’t sleep well and took some of my meds which always amuses me. We are on track to go shopping later. Finishing up the day’s writing work. Tomorrow will be fun, I get to specially analyze trigrams instead of hexagrams.

6pm, Made soba noodles for dinner. Was just okay. Low food value sweetish fish tofu. Thin soup. Glassy noodles. At least it was painless to prepare. Liew satanists’ plans to hide the gospel blown open wide. Talked about the 5 seals of Revelations and disobedience to God boiling over.

7pm, Fed the hamster broccoli and chicken. Cucumber later, pasta, and some milk. Have to shower and brush my teeth as well. Finish up my writing work from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...