Friday, May 19, 2023

Saturday 7am

Up early after a night of worries. I am under court martial for acting out on western stooges of the Liew witches and the general western populace. Strap should arrive soon. May head out for lunch later. Feed the hamster at 8am.

9am, Got cleaned. Fought the good fight. Parcel may arrive in 2 hours. Hope it’s good.

1pm, Back from lunch at the mamak. Strap in, makes my Protrek handsome. Can be worn over a hiking jacket. Tennis weights shipped. Will do some room cleaning now and resume coding afterwards. Mom is at grandma’s with my uncle and aunt. Liew witches feeling the hustle of Tribulation and giving out pain again.

The watches I plan never to sell are:
  1. PRS because Mom gave it to me
  2. Protrek triple sensor solar for survival situations
Looking to buy a vintage watch later in gloss steel and white dial, below 1kRM. For my birthday in November unless the world ends before.

2pm, Talked with family and Liews in the mind about the nature of evil alien life forms intent on ruling the world through heart to heart telepathy and insinuation.

3pm, Finished room cleaning. Decided on an Orient Star Classic circa 2kRM but not right now. Saving the money will take 3 more months.

5pm, Thinking of going to the flea market tomorrow instead to check out the cheaper used watches and match them with my stingray strap.

7pm, Submitted my tennis racket weights idea to New Soda. I may make some serious money soon. Can’t wait to hit the luxury watch boutique and be treated like a rich man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...