Sunday, May 14, 2023

Monday 6am

Up early after being raked in the head last night. Somehow I survived. Got cleaned and will feed the hamster at 7:30am. Looks like my strap may arrive today. Maybe the Klockis too. May stay home and wait.

9am, "Prince William" attacked again, destroying the fragile peace and yoking us to the Liew witches. Will have to put our foot down on this perversion of the mind.

10am, Vacuumed loads of hamster waste from behind my bed. Suede strap may arrive this afternoon. Mind is more peaceful at the moment. Doing some coding.

3pm, The hi-tech clock and my suede watch strap arrived just now. Both are nice and were affordable. Will try to work from now up till midnight.

5pm, Finishing up my final DogBlots article and will rest from posting for not sure how long. Will start coding after dinner, try to do it more urgently. Lots of chaos and manipulations in the mindscape whereas I don’t fit into the plans of anyone.

7pm, Had a quick dinner. Finished up my blog article. Feeding the hamster soon then will code at 8pm. Showered earlier and changed into fresh clothes. The mind is also more optimistic. Helping out still.

11pm, Took my meds after having a short nap. Will code soon and turn in at 2am. "Prince William" acting up again, others as well, to do with the usual vengeance / future sensing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...