Friday, April 21, 2023

Saturday 12am

Still wide awake. Want to own an Uncle (Seiko) strap but I've got no working international credit card. Liew witches still crashing people together, toying with our emotions.

6am, Up early after 5 1/2 hours sleep. Checked my visitor / stories stats. Not moving at all. Liew witches still hanging around.

9am, Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Pinpoint strikes against key brain cells in the Liew insurgents’ memory centers instead of crudely hacking them down. Can’t do a lot of it tho as it is somewhat unpopular.

10am, Decided to code a bit now as there is some peace.

4pm, Couldn't work much. Just chilling in my room as the world goes by. It isn't a big secret what's happening. The strange celebrity behaviors, sex manipulators, and money laundering. Hoping for a break so I can finally start living well.

10pm, Brushed my teeth. Fed the hamster earlier. Exercised too. Liew 6 hit by voodoo. Took my meds to sleep around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...