Sunday, April 23, 2023

Monday 12am

Just brushed my teeth. Took my meds earlier. Liew 6 hit out with pain-giving but are quiet now and it is peaceful. Not sure when I’ll finish coding Rota. Made it an icon tho.

10am, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Liew forces clamping on me and giving out hits. Will try to code in the afternoon. Exercise tonight. Shopping trip is canceled. Having pizza instead.

9pm, Spent the day redoing my website, FreeLunch.my. It’s now leaner and more marketable. Going for Rota v0.1 tonight. Will be staying up late.

11pm, Taking my meds at 12am. Showered, changed into fresh clothes. Fed the hamster. Liew 6 isolated yet still defiant. Looks like another hour of strangling their pride-guilt. Exercised. Feeling that cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...