Monday, February 27, 2023

Tuesday 5am

Up very early. Fed the hamster some yogurt, fresh coconut, whole-wheat bread, peanut butter and a morsel of Chinese barbecue ham as it was somehow quite hungry this early morning. Took a sedative last night and am feeling better. Still haven’t finished my Medium post. Probably will go out walking today.

9am, Heading out in an hour. Designed the cover of my book and wrote a short photo-bio. Feeling okay.

2pm, Back from 3 hours in KL. Bought myself a reward for finishing my book: a Japanese “Tagged” notepad costing a whopping 44RM. Moleskine prices. Dig the square ruled waterproof paper and the cool curved design. I’ll need a new one every year which is okay. On to editing and snapping photos. Liew insurgent witches being tricky. All were punished.

5pm, Want to get a Zebra color multipen from the mall tomorrow to go with my new notepad. “Prince William” going mad on us Asians again.

9pm, Took my meds and showered. Mindscape is settling down except for the Liews. Still haven’t posted my Medium article, half finished. Fed the hamster. Will turn in in a few hours. Exercise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...