Friday, February 3, 2023

Saturday 12am

Decided I will be heading out tomorrow to the flea market, having finished inventing my card games and renovating my website. Should try to finish 3D modeling over the weekend. I am probably not going to amass any more possessions but will go out twice a week and have fun. Liew witches still at large, deceiving the world. Took my meds and will turn in in a few hours.

9am, Just got up. The air is cool. Have to get cleaned and feed the hamster, then off to the LRT station by 10:30.
 
11am, Got everything done but couldn't make the deadline for heading out. Will go after lunch. Liew witchy forces smearing people's emotions onto me.

1pm, Downloaded technical drawings of the Miyota quartz movement so I can begin 3D modeling. Found a good written tutorial on FreeCAD and read about FEM. Will be going out soon.

4pm, Back from a 2 hour outing to the flea market at Amcorp Mall. Drank iced coffee and bought a soft case from Mr DIY, 10RM, to carry around my chromatic harmonica. Now to put in some padding.

5pm, Took a long warm shower and changed into comfy clothes. Put on a/c to cool down. Will turn it off around dinner. Many westerners nervous about the Asian horde under Liew 6, and God's judgement of their sins. Starting my 3D modeling in a bit.

8pm, Feed the hamster soon and exercise before bed. Wearing my "Tribulation watch". Maybe in around 4 months something momentous will happen.

9pm, Exercised. Talked about Daniel 9-12 and how the locality and perpetrators of those events are probably all Semitic peoples of the ancient world, not modern times. Haven't started the CAD work yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...