Sunday, February 5, 2023

Monday 1am

Took my meds just now and will sleep late tonight. Didn't accomplish much today. Talked in the mind about forgiveness and the handing down of transgressions from generation to generation, the telepathic missteps of friends and relations against the western controllers hunting the Liew witches. Being puked on as I type this.

11am, Raining. Got up late. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Need to finish up some work today and run in the evening. Liew witches and their genius help beating up westerners onto me. Not sure how to fight back.

12pm, Had coconut water and ramen for lunch. Been configuring my Raspberry Pi instead of working. This procrastinating has to end. Needy denizens of the mind calling out for help.

2pm, Got my desktop and Pi4 set up well. I also have a Celeron netbook but it's seldom used. Maybe when I travel. Busy with house cleaning right now. Feelings of anxiety creeping. Talked to the Liew witches' horde of kids about God's prophecy and the western / Christian telepathy dilemma.

5pm, Back from my thrice weekly brief run. Feeling healthier. Want to write about the number of the Beast next, XZC (χξϛ) in Greek. Will post this on Medium.

7pm, Getting my writing done before dinner, then maybe do some CAD.

10pm, Time flies. Just finished writing my Medium post. Talked to the multitude of needy telepathic people and they are feeling better. Ate curry for dinner. Going for a shower and change now.

11pm, Taking my meds soon. Want to go out tomorrow on a long walk. Maybe to MegaMall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...