Sunday, February 12, 2023

Monday 12am

Drifted off a bit earlier. Resuming CAD work tomorrow, having also settled on my RISC OS browser algorithm. Calling it !Mwb.

9am, Woke up a little late and got cleaned. Feed the hamster in an hour. There's still water in our tank. Not sure how much. May be another 20 hours till supply resumes.

10am, Water came back on sometime before. Haven't had breakfast. Definitely have to head out today as I've been sitting at home too much, staring at the computer. Maybe around 1:30pm.

4pm, Went through a lot this afternoon. Bought a new Pixma printer which I installed to Dad's Mac Mini. Hopefully I can also print to it over our home WiFi. Previously, I destroyed our HP Deskjet, feeding it thick card. Then we went to get super heavy bottled water since the supply seems to be out again. Bought guacamole and corn chips for my nieces and Neymar Mr Potato for ourselves. Good exercise. And it's raining again.

6pm, Our new scanner-printer is set up. For 159RM it's our most affordable to date. I can access it from my Ubuntu workstation. Over the coming half year, I should be happy printing stuff for my room wall, stories to share, etc. Sis made us bakkuteh so dinner is settled. Yet to start on all my computer work.

7pm, Found Dad's old eSATA Mac hard disk and decided to make a Tiger Hackintosh out of it as I own a copy of Tiger and between us, we owned 5 Macs and 2 iPads.

9pm, Took a cold shower as the solar heater is not pumping out hot water as usual. Changed into fresh clothes and am plugging away at my PC. Talked about racism and tensions between East and West. Also about the gene factors behind our behavior and ways of coping with hellish / sent-to-hell mental conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...