Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Wednesday 9am

Up late. Got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster by 10am. Will run this afternoon or go to Decathlon / Digimall. Liew forces and my sister still hitting out at good natured Christians despite our new grown powers.

11am, Had roti canai for breakfast. Drank coconut water. Fed the hamster. Decided to run instead of shop. So am spending the morning organising my PCs and writing code. Hard to believe my main machine is a tiny Pi4 that costs just 300 RM versus a Mac Mini costing 8 times as much.

12pm, May walk at 3pm after all, to Digimall. Exercise in the night. Talked to many Christians about sinful acts and laws. Tonight we discuss the character of Jesus and how a savior can die for our sins.

1pm, Sitting down at the desk to work for 2 hours before I go out. Hard to concentrate with all the false Christians on my back. This will be my last app and probably my last set of 3 short stories.

6pm, Back from a long walk to Digimall. Bought new wireless earbuds 289 RM. I had an older Huawei pair from 2 years back which are clunky compared to these Sonys, now half price. Details are much better than ChiFi buds costing a third as much plus they have a charging case.

9pm, Just fed the hamster. Earlier made sriracha chicken for dinner. Have to shower and take my meds. Tomorrow to code more. Held the gospel session with snacks in the mind. We talked about knowing Jesus the enigma, on prophecy, on heaven (kingdom) and hell, and why people go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...