Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Thursday 12am

Talked a lot in the mind instead of coding. Can’t believe old friends would treat me like a dead dog. More cheating by the Liew witches and my sister lashing out. Desperation on the doorstep of tribulation. Listening to my new phones. Want to get some vinyl rips into my iPad.

8am, Up earlyish and got cleaned. Sister hitting out again in anguish. Feed the hamster by 9am.

10am, Have to think of a way to survive the evil attacks of those who’ve lost hope. Perhaps an emotional push. Hearing all kinds of details with my new buds, somehow.

12pm, Had a quick lunch. Mom wants to buy me a new tee shirt for CNY. May head out later to get it. Ramping up attacks on the mind criminals.

6pm, Back from the mall. Bought a cotton Uniqlo tee with red calligraphy. Had half a subway. Took a long shower and changed into fresh clothes. British mind forces wrangling out a solution to the Liew uprising. To arrange some healing for myself soon. No work got done.

10pm, Held a brief gospel class and we had pretzels and vegetable juice for snacks, banana cake and coconut ice cream. Exercised. Didn't run today. Maybe tomorrow. Cool rainy  weather so I turned off the a/c. Feeling shaken up by the Liew witches' offensive after we effectively stopped the infighting they caused over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...