Monday, January 2, 2023

Tuesday 1am

Managed to plot story #3 well just now. Tomorrow it’ll be finished and I can relax and rest from my labours. Expecting a parcel. Talked about the final Jubilee and 2028 as the Day of the Lord. 6 years till the end of the world is good news for damaged me. Can feel the evil Liew 6 pressing in but nobody seems to want to talk.

3am, Can't sleep. Took a Rivotril. Ate sun-dried tomatoes and avocado mayonnaise. Liews hitting at me through family. Watched Joey Yap's forecast for dragons in 2023. I have to do a lot of helping and less resenting. Writing a bit since I can't rest tonight.

8am, Back from a short run. Fed the hamster. Will try writing at 10am.

11am, Been developing my final story. Parcel will be arriving this afternoon.

2pm, Brain tumors niggle the Liew insurgents. Not sure what’s next.

3pm, My King Eagle Chinaman shirts arrived, 4 pieces. Mensa level insurgents loyal to Liew 6 lash out. Another long fight. Thinking of ways of folding up my Fisherman’s pants that don’t loosen.

4pm, Exercised for that cardio. Ate more dried tomatoes and avocado mayo. Also some durian. Looks like the brain tumors are growing on the Liew 6.

8pm, Showered and changed into fresh clothes. Fed the hamster mandarin orange, yogurt oats, and pasta with a drop of avocado mayo for its supper. Wasn’t able to write much due to the fear and anxiety of the mind criminals / scammers / scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...