Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Wednesday 1am

Networking well on Twitter. Spain and Morocco seem headed for a draw in a PiP on my iPad. Take my meds soon. Feeling loved especially wearing my new watch.

2am, Brushed my teeth and took my meds. Thinking of my watch microbrand, “vocation”. Family and Liew witches act up over a layers of mistakes and mishandlings.

8am, Feed the hamster soon. Legs less achy after a good sleep. Want to run later. Just taking it slow due to the witchcraft.

9am, Back from a gentle run. Got the cardio burn I needed. Best thing I ever bought: running shoes. Today’s plan is to code my python game.

10am, Ate a curry ramen for brunch. Start coding at 10:45am

2pm, Was dragged out to the mall with Mom and Dad instead of my planned time at home. Bought Americano coffee which tastes a bit odd. Ate egg fried rice, quite good. Leg still hurts some. Not much Christmas sales. Could loo at last. Will exercise later. Still want to get my coding over with. YouTube video views stalled. Medium at zero.

4pm, Selling my 291H on Carousell. Losing money but at least someone will have a nice watch for cheap. Don’t see myself buying more in the medium term, like 2-3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...