Monday, December 5, 2022

Tuesday 12am

Joined Medium where I can satisfy my urge to share my watch hobby and pathos. It’s 3 hours to the World Cup match. Liew 6 are fighting for their lives. Brushed my teeth and am charging my iPad. Wonder how I’ll wake up for the mall trip tomorrow.

12pm, Got up and fed the hamster. Will get cleaned then figure out exactly where I’ll be going today. Need to run as well. Still wearing my new GDB200.

1pm,  Back from my short run. Feeling good. Less breathless. Put on the a/c to cool down. Thinking of subscribing to Medium this Christmas. YouTube views have dried up of a sudden. Wonder what to wear to the mall. Having pizza before going. Brushed my teeth. Haven’t looed due to all the early morning matches.

3pm, Will strike out in the evening, maybe 6 or 7pm. Had US Pizza for tea. Gave the 9052 G away to my niece after wiping it down with antibacterial wipes. No sense storing it as I wear a 200UU all the time now. Need to get a suitable strap for the PRS516 that doesn’t cost arm and leg.

5pm, Did some strap swapping and am satisfied. Planning to sell my 291H next year. Want to buy a luxury dress watch around 6k RM if I make it big. Have to try and work tonight. Still raining so I can’t go out. Exercised for that cardio burn.

8pm, Had fish for dinner, so did the hamster. Thinking of joining Medium for $5 a month but I may not be able to write much as the Liew and western telepathy increases leading up to Tribulation. Knees still hurting on and off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...