Sunday, December 4, 2022

Monday 6am

Up early. Feeling cold. Have to get today going. Lots to do. Liew witches still at large. Parcel seems to be on track for delivery this afternoon.

8am, Fed the hamster. Arguments over my health and mind wars service. Got cleaned and am waiting for my watch.

10am, Exercised. Feeling good. Will run in the afternoon after my parcel is delivered.

12pm, Had salad, baked beans and egg for lunch. Fallout of the witchy Liew 6 and compromised Royals hustling me all morning.

3pm, Wearing my new GBD200 in cream just delivered. Rather nondescript, looking like a hundred similar digital watches. Good, I have acquired stealth! Will review it shortly on YapsGear.

5pm, Dumped (at last), showered and changed into fresh clothes. Mom and Dad have been putting together home cooked food baskets for Sis who has COVID. She lives quite near by, fortunately. Don’t think I will run today as my knees still hurt a bit. Will be up past 2am to catch the football. Liew witches hit with membrane thinning but still defiant.

7pm, Had a good dinner and am monitoring my YouTube shorts clip which is doing surprisingly well. Interesting to see where my viewers are and what they do. Explained a bit about British vs Chinese people’s culture and all is going smoothly.

8pm, Fed the hamster avocado, yogurt, chicken and veg. Thinking I may go to MegaMall tomorrow for a few hours to see if there are Christmas sales. Taking my meds late.

11pm, waiting for the game to start. Wearing the GBD200. Witchy Liew forces not so vengeful right now. May do some writing in the 4 hours till kickoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...