Saturday, December 3, 2022

Sunday 1am

Dutch beat USA in a thrilling match. Another one coming up in an hour. Action against the Liew witches successful. Don’t think my watch will arrive tomorrow as it’s still in Langkawi.

1pm, Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Filled up my Instagram with my app screenshots and posted a “shorts” on YouTube before I went to bed at 6am. Also sent a watch design to TGV, no reply yet. Liew witches less volatile.

3pm, Exercised. Feeling less faint. Will run after the rain. Ran early. Less out of breath this time. Shoes feel good particularly on faster runs. Knees feel a bit better. Liew witches massaging a bone. Such is the life of a mad, bad witch.

10pm, Organised my Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter to focus on apps / writing, music, and meeting people respectively. That way I’m not annoying to the social sphere, promoting myself everywhere. Looks like my parcel may arrive Monday. Can’t wait. Some bad stuff going down in the mindscape tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...