Friday, November 11, 2022

Saturday 8am

Got up late. Didn't finish my work last night. Have to put in effort this morning.

10am, Working hard at NiP, cleaning up inaccuracies. Liew witches still at large, spreading lies as befits their "religion".

3pm, Finalized Nipscrip as a select / ~link language between scratch and chapters. Looks like I may have time to write this evening. Liew 6 and some family trying to count their futures better onto my apps.

5pm, Exercised. Updated all my apps with new colour schemes. NiP is nearing completion as well. Later I will be making pasta for dinner then on to writing my stories. Some pain-giving by the Liew witches after they failed to "count" on me.

8pm, Arguments in the mind prevent my work. It's down the home stretch anyway. Fed the hamster with tuna, pasta, lettuce, egg, and pomegranate. Will shower soon. Sleeping late tonight. Will upload NiP v0.5.1 after some testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...