Thursday, November 3, 2022

Friday, 6am

Up early. Got cleaned. Fell asleep last night doing battle with the Liew 6 and their small band of deceived people. At least they have stopped using babies and kids. Now we'll be relieved by a strong force if the ABY is correct. Wasn't able to code. Maybe in the afternoon. Will be leaving the house about 10am.

8am, Fed the hamster and charged my phone. Ready for my trip to KL. Will be spending around 100RM, keeping to a tight budget. Thought of buying a stylus for my iPad or a new iPad but that's too extravagant.

9am, Ate a dosii. Helped my uncle with his appetite problem. It was stomach crushing. Working on destroying the Liew 6's brains. Will start off out in an hour. It's been ages since I visited Bukit Bintang, LowYat, Imbi, and Times Square.

4pm, Back from 6 hours at BB. Didn't buy anything unfortunately, just some lunch and refreshments. My right hand seems less withered tho. Liew 6 and their accomplices tricked by nerve trauma, now soft and powering from behind a clump of wayward family. Lowe Alpine pouch served well on this rainy outing.

6pm, Had roast chicken for dinner and old cucumber soup. The vacuum left by the Liew witches is causing errors of judgement by the western powerful and rich.

8pm, Managed to push off the Liew witches. Working on NiP again. Hopefully for the last day then I can work on my stories.

9pm, People are being pain-given onto me by the Liew 6 in league with the Royals. Managing to code though. Will take my meds at 10pm and turn in around midnight. Tomorrow I'll be spending the day at home. Will start writing maybe Sunday or Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...