Sunday, October 30, 2022

Monday 12am

It's Halloween, a time for harvest and spiritual togetherness, and all things that go with it such as pumpkins, finding new love, and casting white magic spells. Am writing a book from Bible study notes posted on my other blog now deleted. Will be weaving in some story from my failed novel attempts. Maybe we can send the Liew 6 to heaven tonight.

7am, Raining. Got cleaned. Drank 100plus isotonic for breakfast. Installed a QR code scanner on my Nokia as Android Go seems to be missing one. Liew 6 attacked with their house geniuses and were beaten back. Have to feed the hamster soon. Mom is going out today. Not sure what our plans are. Exercised.

8am, Decided to go out today on a long walk to Tropicana, maybe 10am. Still have 250RM to dispose of.

10am, Still raining. May go for a 20 minute walk instead around lunch. Working on my book. Hope it works out this time. Should be done in 10 days.

1pm, Back from the mall. Bought Mom some leather cord for her Moldavite pendant. Didn't get the wire tho as she's always wanting to save money. Got some heirloom tomatoes as well. Sister acted up with her kids while we were shopping. Was hoping to give her some of the colourful tomatoes... Also picked up a clay sculpting wooden stick with chisel ends. I love these tooley things. Had KFC for lunch, put on the a/c to cool down. Will walk in the evening.

4pm, Back from my 20 minute walk. It was sunny and the ground a bit wet from the late morning rain. Drank sweet yogurt which powered me up for the exercise. Will be making dinner soon. Want to do crispy pan fried chicken slices. This week, I have to go down to KLCC and poke around BB Plaza, LowYat etc.

9pm, Last update of the day. Tomorrow, I may go out to a park to write my book. Will be using a pen and notepad, and my phone which I installed with Google Docs and the ESV Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...