Monday, October 17, 2022

Tuesday 7am

Got up a little late and got cleaned. To feed the hamster soon. Last night I posted about my Python apps on LowYat.net. Not many takers but at least I got some exposure for my work. Liew insurgents were upset. Hope my parcel arrives today.

9am, Back from a 20 minute walk. Feeling good. Liew 6 are being handled better. They actually can't live or die because of the atrocities they perpetrated on good and bad people alike.

2pm, My air dry clay and sculpting tools just arrived. They come from Taiwan and are a bit pricey. Not much clay so the chess pieces will be small. Using foil as an "armature" around which to form the clay so as to stretch it further and dry more evenly. Meanwhile the Liews and UK forces are still upset with no end in sight. Will exercise a bit ahead of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...