Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Wednesday 8am

Got up a little late and rushed through my morning routine. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Am wearing my Swatch Sistem51. May head out to the mall later. Don't have anything much to buy tho. Liew insurgents talking dirty behind my back all the time. Have resumed writing my novel which I paid to self publish almost 2 years ago. Not sure what it'll be about as it has flip flopped many times.

2pm, Put on the a/c and have been writing the whole morning. Exercised. Will walk the usual route tomorrow morning, early. Liew insurgents may swell today. Nothing much we can do except to force them into a single line / spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...