Sunday, October 16, 2022

Monday 8am

My air dry clay and sculpting tools could arrive today. Can't wait. Got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster in half an hour. Ate lots of pineapple tarts made by Grandma's Indonesian maid. She's Christian and caring for Grandma in her final years. Liew insurgents singing in my head and still taking revenge on the West.

9am, Shaved ahead of my psych clinic visit later this week. Walked 10 minutes down the road and along the LRT pathway beside the monsoon drain then doubled back. Along with strength building for 3 minutes makes up my daily exercise.

11am, Had a tomyam ramen for lunch. Talked in the mind about sin, stress, and wrong self perception that leads to unhealthy relationships and behaviours. To think it's all in the first chapter of the Bible. You are not god, you are not a sex bomb, you are not a moneybags. Still waiting for my parcel to arrive. Will exercise soon. Was gifted a nice flute melody for my final song "Friends" and recorded it on iPad. Now for the lyrics.

4pm, Rain is delaying my parcel which has been returned to the sorting centre. Exercised, showered and will have dinner in an hour or so. Liew insurgents dealt a heavy blow and are reeling.

6pm, Stuck on a sticky rubber foot to my AK guitar and it now stands up against a corner in my room. Mom was concerned that I left it lying about. My Yamaha C40 also has a rubber foot while my uke sticks in the end of my bed. Decided not to buy a case or stand just yet. 

7pm, Children raised by genius clairvoyants surge through the mindscape judging adults, empowered by striking baby batteries and black magic. We pushed them out of their places and boiled their floors clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...